The C_GRCAC_13 certification exam is a crucial step for professionals who aim to demonstrate their expertise in this field. The release of the latest SAP Access Control 12.0 C_GRCAC_13 Exam Questions offer an excellent opportunity for professionals to upgrade their skills and knowledge. The SAP Access Control 12.0 C_GRCAC_13 Exam Questions are designed to assess your practical knowledge of the solution and cover various aspects of the GRC process. With the latest SAP Access Control 12.0 C_GRCAC_13 Exam Questions, you can evaluate your understanding of the subject matter, identify your weaknesses, and improve your preparation accordingly.
C_GRCAC_13 Exam Description - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Access Control 12.0
The "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Access Control 12.0" certification exam for essentials edition validates that the candidate possesses core knowledge in the SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance line of business area required of the consultant profile. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in‐depth technical skills to participate as a member of an SAP Access Control implementation project team with a focus on SAP Governance, Risk, and Compliance in a mentored role. This certification exam is recommended as an entry level qualification. The certificate issued for passing this exam will be valid for 5 years.
Exam Code: C_GRCAC_13
Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Access Control 12.0
Exam: 80 questions
Cut Score: 64%
Duration: 180 mins
MSMP Workflow> 12%
User Provisioning> 12%
Access Risk Management> 12%
Emergency Access Management> 12%
GRC Configuration Settings 8% - 12%
Integration Framework 8% - 12%
Business Role Management 8% - 12%
Business Rule Framework 8% - 12%
Periodic Review< 8%
View Online SAP Access Control 12.0 C_GRCAC_13 Free Questions
1. Which component plug-in contains SAP Access Control functions for non-HR SAP systems?
2. Which of the following are required to enable Centralized Emergency Access Management (EAM)? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A.Set the Application Type parameter for Emergency Access Management to value ID in the target system UGRC plug-in
B.Set the Application Type parameter for Emergency Access Management to value ID in SAP Access Control
C.Set the Enable Decentralized Firefighting parameter for Emergency Access Management to YES
D.Set the Enable Decentralized Firefighting parameter for Emergency Access Management to NO
Answer: A, B
3. What are condition groups used for in Business Role Management? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A.Organizational Value Mapping
B.Role Naming Convention
Answer: A, B
4. Which of the following SAP functionalities can you use to calculate rule results when configuring MSMP Workflow? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A.Direct Operating System call
C.ABAP Function Module
D.Standard SAP report
Answer: B, C
5. Which of the following rule sets are delivered standard in SAP Access Control 12.0? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
Answer: A, B, D
6. You want to use Access Request Management to provision access in a target system.
Which of the following actions are required before access can be provisioned using an access request?
Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A.Import role definitions in Business Role Management
B.Maintain System Provisioning Configuration
C.Maintain Global Provisioning Configuration
D.Maintain custom End User Personalization settings
Answer: B, C