PEGAPCBA87V1 Practice Test Questions are an excellent resource for anyone looking to pass the Certified Pega Business Architect version 8.7 certification exam. PassQuestion newly cracked PCBA Version 8.7 PEGAPCBA87V1 Practice Test Questions which are designed to help you prepare for the certification exam effectively. PassQuestion PCBA Version 8.7 PEGAPCBA87V1 Practice Test Questions cover all the topics tested in the actual certification exam. By practicing with these questions, you'll be well-equipped to handle any question that comes your way in the actual exam. It can significantly improve your chances of passing the certification exam on your first attempt.
The Certified Pega Business Architect version 8.7 certification concentrates on the ability to participate in the design and construction of a Pega application by incorporating business objectives and requirements. The version 8.7 exam includes scenario questions, multiple-choice questions, and drag/drop items.
PEGAPCBA87V1 Exam Information
Exam Code: PEGAPCBA87V1
Type of Exam: 50 question exam
Length: 90 minutes
Passing Grade: 70%
Languages: English | French | Portuguese-Brazilian | German | Spanish | Polish | Japanese
Format: scenario questions, multiple-choice questions, and drag/drop items.
Prerequisites: Business Architect
PCBA Version 8.7 Exam Topics
Pega Express (12%)
- Describe the four phases of a Pega Express Delivery and terminology
- Articulate the benefits and best practices of Pega Express delivery
- Fill the backlog with stories that are ready to be built
- Describe the process and benefits of Directly Capture Objectives (DCO)
- Document decisions and actions to confirm the technical architecture
Case Management (38%)
- Design a case lifecycle: stages, case statuses, add instructions to assignments
- Add a service level agreement: urgency, goals, deadlines
- Route assignments to users, work queues
- Design an approval process
- Configure and send email correspondence
- Identify duplicate cases
- Add optional actions to a workflow
- Understand when to use automation shapes
- Skip a stage or process
- Create a child case
- Automate workflow decisions using conditions
- Pause and resume case processing: wait steps
- Calculating fields using decision tables
Data and Integration (15%)
- Create data objects, data relationships, and field types
- Identify and create calculated values
- Identify the role of data records in applications
- Validate data; create and configure data validation rules using business logic
- Capture and present data: fields and views
- Manage user and role assignments
User Experience (9%)
- Customize user interface elements: dashboards, portal content
- Configure action sets
Application Development (9%)
- Manage application development: user stories, feedback, bugs
- Use the Estimator to scope a Pega Platform project
- Create business reports
- Identify types of reports
- Use columns and filters
- Describe the benefits of using Insights
- Configure mobile app channels
- Use of Pega Mobile Preview
View Online Pega Certified Business Architect (PCBA) 87V1 PEGAPCBA87V1 Free Questions
1. Which two statements are true about insights? (Choose Two)
A.You can transform data queries into sharable visualizations.
B.You can search for and select the fields that you want to include in an insight.
C.You can transform sharable visualizations into data queries.
D.You can edit application data directly in an insight.
Answer: A, B
2. Which two options can you configure for a mobile app channel? (Choose Two)
A.Define security behavior for a mobile app such as biometric Identifiers.
B.Define the UI behavior for each view in a case type when the case is displayed on a mobile device.
C.Design how UI elements render across different mobile devices.
D.Manage administrative functions such as access to log files.
Answer: A, C
3. Which two statements about data records are true? (Choose Two)
A.Data records need unique, user-generated IDs.
B.Data records require external storage.
C.Data records are displayed in a drop-down list by default.
D.Data records define permissible values for data fields.
Answer: C, D
4. A purchase request list report includes columns for case ID and regional cost center. A manager wants the report to show the total number of purchase requests for each of the regional cost centers.
How do you configure the report definition?
A.Create a filter for each cost center and count the case IDs.
B.Summarize the case ID column by count.
C.Summarize the regional cost centers by count.
D.Define a function for the cost center column to total the case IDs.
5. Which two requirements demonstrate the need to configure correspondence? (Choose Two)
A.Assign a new insurance claim to a case worker to process.
B.Phone a customer for additional information about the case.
C.Fax a new insurance claim to the auto repair shop.
D.Text the customer with status changes in an insurance claim.
Answer: B, C