Are you looking for 5V0-41.21 Practice Test Questions to pass VMware NSX-T Data Center 3.1 Security exam? PassQuestion 5V0-41.21 Practice Test Questions are a great way to familiarize yourself with the types of questions you may encounter on the exam. The questions are newly cracked and cover all the essential topics tested in the VMware NSX-T Data Center 3.1 Security exam. This means that you will be able to practice and review key concepts, as well as assess your strengths and weaknesses before taking the actual exam. With the help of these 5V0-41.21 Practice Test Questions, you will be able to identify areas where you need to focus your studies, as well as gain confidence in your ability to pass the exam.
5V0-41.21 Exam Overview - VMware NSX-T Data Center 3.1 Security
The VMware NSX-T Data Center 3.1 Security exam validates an individual possess an understanding of network security concepts, can describe VMware’s Intrinsic Security, and can administer and troubleshoot NSX-T Data Center security focused solutions. VMware NSX-T Data Center Security exam (5V0-41.21) which leads to VMware NSX-T Data Center Security Skills badge is a 70-item exam, with a passing score of 300 using a scaled scoring method. Candidates are given 130 minutes to complete the exam, which includes adequate time to complete the exam for non-native English speakers.
Exam 5V0-41.21: VMware NSX-T Data Center 3.1 Security
Number of Questions: 70
Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple Choice Multiple Selection, Drag and Drop, Matching
Passing Score: 300 (100-500)
Pricing: $250 USD
Associated Certification: VMware NSX-T Data Center Security Skills 2023
Section 1 – Architecture and Technologies
Section 2 – Products and Solutions
Section 3 – Planning and Designing
Section 4 – Installing, Configuring, and Setup
Section 5 – Performance-tuning, Optimization, and Upgrades
Section 6 – Troubleshooting and Repairing
Section 7 – Administrative and Operational Tasks
View Online VMware NSX-T Data Center 3.1 Security 5V0-41.21 Free Questions
1. A security administrator is verifying why users are blocked from sports sites but are able to access gambling websites from the corporate network. What needs to be updated In nsx-T to block the gambling websites?
A.vSphere Firewall Policy
B.Endpoint Protection Rules
C.Network Introspection Policy
D.URL Analysis Attributes
2. Which two criteria would an administrator use to filter firewall connection logs on NSX?
C.FIREWALL RULE TAG
Answer: C, D
3. A security administrator is required to protect East-West virtual machine traffic with the NSX Distributed Firewall. What must be completed with the virtual machine's vNIC before applying the rules?
A.It is connected to the underlay.
B.It must be connected to a vSphere Standard Switch.
C.It is connected to an NSX managed segment.
D.It is connected to a transport zone.
4. What is one of the main use-cases of NSX-T Endpoint Protection?
A.Use Network Security Services of a third party vendor
5. A security administrator recently enabled Guest Introspection on NSX-T Data Center.
Which would be a reason none of the Microsoft Windows based VMs are reporting any information?
A.Windows VMs require a reboot.
B.VMware Tools need to be reconfigured.
C.NSX Manager require a reboot.
D.NSX Manager needs to be reconfigured.
6. In a brownfield environment with NSX-T Data Center deployed and configured, a customer is interested in Endpoint Protection integrations. What recommendation should be provided to the customer when it comes to their existing virtual machines?
A.Virtual machine must be protected by vSphere HA.
B.Virtual machine hardware should be version 10 or higher.
C.A minimum installation of VMware tools is required.
D.A custom install of VMware tools is required to select the drivers.